Islamic Lessons for Children - Children's Shariah Course
The class covers many topics:
- The Pillars of Islam.
- Learning about the Shahadatain
- Learning about the Salat
- Learning about Zakat.
- Learning about Fasting the Month of Ramadan
- Learning about Performing Hajj
- The Pillars of Iman.
- Learning about Allah
- Learning about the Angels.
- Learning about the Holy Books.
- Learning about the Last Day (The Day of Judgement)
- Learning about Qadr (Devine Decree)
- Wudo & Tayammoun.
- How to make Wudo
- How to make Tayammoun
- The Story of the Athan.
- How to make the Athan.
- How to make the Iqaamaah.
- Stories of the Prophets.
- Paradise & Hellfire.
and much more...
Give your child the basic understanding of Islam.
Ages: 7 to 11.
Subjects: Fiqh, Aqeedah, Seerah and Manners and Etiquettes.
Day: Every Saturday
Time: 11:30am to 1:00pm
Course follows NSW Public School System.